- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG DHT70 Digital Handheld Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product H83631
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DHT70 is a professional digital 2.4GHz handheld transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it provides un...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Professional handheld wireless mic transmitter.
The DHT70 is a professional digital 2.4GHz handheld transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response.
The DHT70 provides digital diversity and an out-of-range warning function to ensure a stable and drop-free signal within the entire operating area. A high/low input gain switch allows optimum level adjustment for clear, distortion-free signals.
Its clear, broad sound is based on the capsule of the wildly popular AKG D5 handheld cardioid dynamic microphone. Professionally presentable in any context, the DHT70 gives you wireless freedom with no compromise in clarity, presence, warmth and intelligibility.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Patented state-of-the-art D5 dynamic capsule
- True uncompressed transmission for best audio quality
- Out-of-range warning for secure operation
- Auto power off function saves battery life and reduces operating costs
- Digital transmitter diversity for unmatched signal stability
Order a DHT70 for the finest in wireless vocal amplification.
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2.4 GHz ISM band (2,404 - 2,470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 70 Hz to 20 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - OFDM
- Bandwidth: 3x16 MHz
- Encryption: 128 Bit AES
- Diversity system: Digital controlled antenna diversity
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Microphone element: Patented D5 supercardioid capsule
- Gain switch: max SPL: <= 142 dB (Gain = LOW), max SPL: <= 129 dB (Gain = HIGH)
- Power supply: 2x AA Alkaline approx. 6h , 2x AA NiMH approx. 7h
- Dimensions: 233 mm — 51 mm (9.1 x 2.0 in.)
- Net weight: 260 g (9.2 oz.)