- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG DHT70 Perception Digital Handheld Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product H83825
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DHT70 Perception is a professional digital 2.4GHz handheld transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable wireless handheld transmitter.
The DHT70 Perception is a professional digital 2.4GHz handheld transmitter for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response.
The DHT70 Perception provides digital diversity and an out-of-range warning function to ensure a stable and drop-free signal within the entire operating area. A high/low input gain switch allows optimum level adjustment for clear, distortion-free signals.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Perception Live capsule
- True uncompressed transmission for best audio quality
- Out-of-range warning for secure operation
- Auto power off function saves battery life and reduces operating costs
- Digital transmitter diversity for unmatched signal stability
Get a great deal on freeing your singer from bondage.
- Carrier frequency range: Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) in 2,4 GHz ISM band (2,404 - 2,470 GHz)
- Audio bandwidth: 70 Hz to 16 MHz (± 3 dB)
- Overall dynamic range: typ. 120 dB(A)
- THD: <= 0.05 %
- Operating range: Indoor 30m (LOS), Outdoor 30m (LOS)
- Modulation: Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiplexing - OFDM
- Bandwidth: 3x16 MHz
- Diversity: system Digital controlled antenna diversity
- RF output power: max. 100mW
- Microphone element: supercardioid
- Gain switch: max SPL: <= 142 dB (Gain = LOW), max SPL: <= 129 dB (Gain = HIGH)
- Power supply: 2x AA Alkaline approx. 6h , 2x AA NiMH approx. 7h
- Dimensions: 233 mm — 51 mm (9.1 x 2.0 in.)
- Net weight: 260 g (9.2 oz.)