- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K141 MKII Headphones
- Write a Review
- #241834 000000000 241834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AKG K141 MKII semi-open headphones give you great sound and comfort, and they're ideal for studio monitoring. These headphones feature both leatheret...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Accurate sound and comfort for long listening/studio sessions.
AKG K141 MKII semi-open headphones give you great sound and comfort, and they're ideal for studio monitoring. These headphones feature both leatherette and velvet earpads. The gimbal suspended earcups and self-adjusting headband make AKG K141 headphones comfortable to wear.
AKG K141 MKII Headphones offer you higher sensitivity, wide dynamic range and higher SPL thanks to XXL transducers with Varimotion technology. The transducers' lower impedance allows K141 headphones to be used with computers and other devices with low power output.
The AKG K141 MKII phones include a detachable 10' straight cable and a 16' coiled cable. The detachable OFC cables have gold-plated plugs for years of loss-free signal transfer. They offer a frequency range from 18Hz to 24kHz, and are designed for long-term use If you're spending a lot of time in the studio with headphones on, you'll appreciate the accurate sound and comfort you get from the K141 MKII.
- Dynamic, semi-open supraaural headphones
- Includes leatherette and velvet earpads
- Detachable 10' straight cable and 16' coiled cable included
- Professional hi-fi stereo studio headphones
- Self-adjusting headband for optimum fit
- Patented Varimotion speakers
- Undistorted sound even at high volume levels
- Type: semi-open, dynamic headphones
- Sensitivity: 101 dB/mW, 114 dB/V
- Frequency range: 18 to 24,000 Hz
- Rated impedance: 55 ohms
- Max. input power: 200 mW
- Earpads: leather and velvet
- Cable: 3 m single-sided and 5 m coiled cable (99,9% oxygen-free); plug-in cable on headphones (mini-XLR connector)
- Connector: gold plated stereo mini jack
- Adapter: gold plated 1/8" to 1/4" screw-on adapter
- Net weight (without cable): 225 g (7.9 oz.)
- Shipping weight: 550 g (19.4 oz.)
- Patent(s): Varimotion ” multiple-thickness diaphragm for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 403.751, US 6,185,809, EP 814.637 (DE, DK, FI, FR, GB, IT, NL), JP 3.927.651); Acoustics slot resistor for dynamic transducer (Patent no. AT 408.706, US 6,639,991, ZL 01116806)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.