- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K245 Open Back Circumaural Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J53470 000001000 J53470000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The over-ear, open back AKG K245 feature a transparent, yet spacious sound, and you’ll find them perfect for mixing and editing on the go. Just pick ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Over-ear, open back, foldable studio headphones.
The over-ear, open back AKG K245 feature a transparent, yet spacious sound, and you’ll find them perfect for mixing and editing on the go. Just pick them up and you’ll find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while traveling. Try them on and you’ll realize they provide the superior studio quality sound you expect from AKG. And you’ll never get tired of wearing AKG foldable studio headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit.
Legendary AKG Sonic Performance
AKG delivers unmatched sound quality and comfort in this new family of foldable studio headphones. The new K245 represents the culmination of decades of refinement—from the transducers, to the porting, to the fit and finish. With the K245, it’s almost as if you were sitting in front of a pair of great reference monitors—transparent, defined, and uncolored.
You’ve Never Heard Bass Like This
When you’re serious about editing and mixing your music, you’re looking for more than thumping bass in your headphones, you need nuanced low frequencies. The K245 Studio line headphones offer 50mm transducers—the largest in their class—to create greater low-frequency extension and detailed bass reproduction.
Built to Last
From intensive driver stress tests, to an 80,000-bend-cycle for cables—even an exaggerated drop test—AKG puts their headphone designs through the gauntlet, so you can count on them for years to come. All of the critical pieces are metal, including the hinge, guaranteeing they last through heavy use. Additionally, the cable is replaceable, further extending the life of your investment.
Take the Studio with You
With a completely foldable design, made possible through an innovative, three-axis hinge, the K275 can easily be collapsed and transported in tight spaces. The design minimizes the exposure to damage that comes with demanding mobile lifestyles.
Make Music in Comfort
No more tugging or pulling to adjust the fit of your headphones. The AKG K245 are the first foldable, studio-quality headphones in their class to offer a self-adjusting headband, floating ear cups, and an innovative three-axis hinge to provide you an instant, all-over perfect fit with every use.
And they don’t just fit well, they feel good. AKG headphones have become a trusted studio ally over the years for their ability to be worn, fatigue-free, for hours on sessions, due to their light weight, and comfortable slow-retention foam ear pads. With a secure fit and seal, AKG Foldable Studio Headphones provide ideal bass extension and with the open-backed K245 you have the added benefit of a bright, spacious high end.
- Legendary AKG studio performance and comfort
- Over ear, open-back design
- Largest-in-class 50mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response for unrivaled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you—fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit, every time you put them on
- Slow-retention foam ear pads ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Extreme AKG testing regimen ensures reliability even after heavy use
- Durable all-metal hinge designed for years of use
- Replaceable cable to maximize value and investment
For critical listening. Order today.
- Ear coupling: Open back, over ear
- Primary application: Mixing, editing
- Secondary application: Tracking, monitoring
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 15Hz - 25kHz
- Sensitivity: 109 dBspl/V
- Driver size 50mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 295 g
- Cable type: Coiled
- Length: 5 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm, 1/4 in.
- Built-in mic: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.