- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K361-BT Over-Ear, Closed-Back Foldable Studio Headphones with Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71925 000001000 L71925000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Built to suit all of your creative outlets. The AKG K361-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, p...Click To Read More About This Product
Over-the-ear, closed-back design with all the tech upgrades for great performance.
Built to suit all of your creative outlets. The AKG K361-BT Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design.
K361-BTs are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you’re mixing and editing. They are super sensitive with 50mm drivers that deliver the performance you want, whether you're in the studio or jamming at home.
K361BTs deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz. Plush, ergonomic earcups with slow-retention foam cradle your ears in supreme comfort so you can mix, edit and play all day long.
Designed for your creative life. Order today.
- Headphone type: Closed-back
- Color: Metallic Black
- Foldable: Yes
- Cup Style: Closed-back, oval
- Driver: 50mm dynamic, titanium-coated; pure OFC voice coil
- Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/V
- Rated Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Battery life: up to 24 hours
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 15 - 28000 Hz
- Net Weight: 260 grams (9.2 ounces)
- Detachable: Yes
- Cable Length: Straight 3m, straight 1.2m
- Adapter: Yes, 3.5mm (1/8") to 6.5mm (1/4")
- Connector Type: 2.5" TRS
- Over-ear: Yes
- Podcasting, Vlogging & Game Streaming: Yes
- Studio Monitoring: Yes
- Music Production: Yes
- Hi-Fi Listening: Yes
- Mobile Devices: Yes
- Drummer: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.