- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K361 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59823 000001000 L59823000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AKG K361 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stand...Click To Read More About This Product
Over-ear, closed back, oval studio headphones.
K361s are precision-engineered to reproduce natural, balanced audio in exceptional detail, so you can make more confident decisions when you’re mixing and editing. They deliver deeper bass and higher highs than any other model in their class, with a stunning frequency response of 15 Hz to 28 kHz.
Unveil the Detail
Comfort Meets Style
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design
- Superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fit
- Largest-in-class, 50mm transducers with pure OFC voice coils
- Superior sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1kHz) and impedance (32 ohms) for use with professional and consumer devices
- Best-in-class frequency response: 15 Hz to 28 kHz
- Calibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfort
- Fully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Ultra-light weight: 219 grams (7.7 ounces)
- Sleek, stylish design
- Accessories include carrying pouch and versatile detachable cables:
- 3m (9.8') and 1.2m (2.5’) straight cables; 3.5mm (1/8”) to 6.5mm (1/4”) adapter
Upgrade to AKG and hear what you’ve been missing.
- Type: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed dynamic
- Frequency response: 15 Hz - 28 kHz
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Tracking, mixing, monitoring
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 9.8' and 2.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm with 1/4" adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.