- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K371 Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L59824 000001000 L59824000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stand...Click To Read More About This Product
Over-ear, closed back studio headphones.
AKG K371 Professional Studio Headphones strike the perfect balance between studio-quality sound, plush comfort, and a sleek, sturdy design that stands up to your mobile lifestyle.
A New Benchmark of Accuracy
Robust Design for Mobile Lifestyles
Supreme Comfort Meets Sleek Style
Versatile Accessories Have You Covered
- Closed-back, oval over-ear design offers superior isolation, improved low-frequency response, ergonomic fitEngineered to match AKG’s Reference Response curve acoustic target for accurate, neutral soundLargest-in-class, 50mm transducers with pure OFC voicecoilsSuperior sensitivity (114 dB SPL/V @ 1kHz) and impedance (32 ohms) for use with professional and consumer devicesBest-in-class frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHzCalibrated headbands with slow-retention oval foam pads offer precise fit, superior comfortFully foldable design for compact storage with 90 degree swivel earcups for single-ear monitoringUltra-light weight: 255 grams (8.9 oz)Robust build quality with metal reinforcement for extra durabilityMini XLR connectionAccessories include carrying pouch and versatile detachable cables: 3m (9.8’) coiled cable; 1.2m (3.9’) and 3m (9.8’) straight cables; 3.5mm (1/8”) to 6.5mm (1/4”) adapterSleek, stylish design
Over-ear, closed-back headphones with comfort, portability and style. Order today.
- Type: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed dynamic
- Frequency response: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Driver size: 50 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Tracking, mixing, monitoring
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Detachable
- Cable Length: 9.8' and 2.5'
- Connector: 3.5 mm with 1/4" adapter
- Weight: 255 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.