- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K52 Closed-Back Headphones with Professional Drivers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J28168 000000000 J28168000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG K52 over-ear, closed-back headphones provide the perfect combination of sound quality, comfort and durability. Professional drivers deliver s...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight, comfortable phones for tracking and listening.
The AKG K52 over-ear, closed-back headphones provide the perfect combination of sound quality, comfort and durability. Professional drivers deliver solid bass, well-defined mids and clear highs so you can hear exactly what’s happening. The self-adjusting headband provides a personalized fit, ensuring comfort during marathon sessions. With a lightweight yet durable design, high-quality components and replaceable earpads, K52 is built to last.
- Professional-quality drivers for solid bass and clear highs
- Over-ear design and lightweight construction provide exceptional comfort for long sessions
- Closed-back design eliminates audio bleed and maintains privacy
- Single-sided cable for ease of use
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.