- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K553 MKII Closed Back Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- K46364 000001000 K46364000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K553 MKII’s are closed-back, over-ear studio headphones for monitoring, mixing and mastering. Their unique performance results from the perfect b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional headphones for monitoring and mixing.
The K553 MKII’s are closed-back, over-ear studio headphones for monitoring, mixing and mastering. Their unique performance results from the perfect balance between the noise-isolating qualities of closed-back headphones and the spacious, dimensional sound of an open-back design. The 50mm drivers provide a strong, yet accurate and distinguished bass response as needed for monitoring and mastering contemporary music. The extra-large, soft ear pads ensure stress-free listening hours and the 2D-axis mechanism enables full flat folding for easy storage or handling on the road. With its low impedance drivers, the K553 PRO is sensitive enough to be used on laptops and mobile devices, so the high-quality detachable cable is equipped with a 1/8 in. plug and comes with a 1/4 in. screw on adapter.
Noise-isolating closed-back headphones 2D-axis mechanism enables folding for easy storage Detachable cable with 1/8 in. plug and 1/4 in. screw on adapter Extra-large, soft ear pads for stress free listening
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Monitoring and mastering
- Secondary application: Everyday use
- Frequency response: No specified
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver size: 8.5mm
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Weight: Not specified
- Cable type: Not specified
- Cable Length: Not specified
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: Not specified
- Bluetooth connectivity: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.