- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG K702 Professional Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44110 000000000 J44110000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reference studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering.
The K702's are reference, open, over-ear studio headphones for precision listening, mixing and mastering. They combine an extremely accurate response with agility and spaciousness. This is achieved by using revolutionary flat-wire voice coils and a patented Varimotion two-layer diaphragm. A totally open design and a high-performance cable complete these reference headphones.
The K702's comfortable, specially shaped 3D-foam ear pads and a genuine-leather headband ensure a perfect fit. They provide a professional mini XLR connector for quick replacement of the cable. The K702s are individually tested and serial-numbered.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Primary application: Critical listening
- Secondary application: Studio
- Operating principle: Open
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 39.8kHz
- SPL: Info not available
- Driver size: Info not available
- THD: Info not available
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 8.28 oz.
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 3.5mm with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.