- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG P220 Project Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10275 000000000 J10275000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A swi...Click To Read More About This Product
Large diaphragm condenser with shockmount included.
The P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone offering a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. A switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make it perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. The rugged and roadworthy design also makes the P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
The P220 represents the most popular and successful microphone within the actual Project Studio Line. It comes complete with a spider-type shock mount in an aluminum carrying case.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Primary: Studio
- Secondary: Stage
- Other: Not applicable
- L x W x (D): 6.3 x 7/8"
- Weight: 1lb. 2oz. (530g)
- Case: Metal
- Clip: Shock mount
Order today and get a professional-quality vocal mic in your project studio.
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 - 12 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 165 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 530 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.