Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
AKG P820 Project Studio Tube Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
AKG P820 Project Studio Tube Microphone$699.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Tube multi-pattern condenser.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 155 dB
- Capsule: Tube
- Pattern: Multi-pattern
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage, theatrical
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 2"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 2"
- Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Case: Metal
- Clip: Shockmount
- Power supply: Yes
Order today and bring a real tube vocal mic into your project studio.
P820 Project Studio Tube Microphone Specifications:General
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: : 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 80 - 12 dB/octave (selectable on remote control unit) Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardiod, Omnidirectional, Figure of eight
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Length: 212 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 765 g
- Primary Fuse: 125 mA / 250 V slow-blow
- Powering: 210-240 VAC or 110-120 VAC (selectable)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.