Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Perception 220 Condenser Microphonefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Big, up-front sound quality!
In 2005, AKG launched the Perception models 100 and 200 and it marked the beginning of a big success story. With Perception, AKG created a new series of microphones with legendary AKG sound and quality at an outstanding price/performance level. AKG's Perception Microphones are among the best for wired condenser microphones for their price point. Requires phantom power.
- Large-Diaphragm True Condenser microphone with a big, up-front sound quality
- Switchable 20dB preattenuation pad for use in sound fields as high as 155dB
- Switchable bass cut filter minimizes noise and boominess
- Spider-type shock mount and metal case included
- Cardioid pickup minimizes off-axis sound
- AKG's New Design and logo style
- Rugged die-cast chassis
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type outputs
- Outstanding POP packaging design
Pro studio recording quality at a home studio price. Order today
Perception 220 Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Capsule: 1" Large-diaphragm true condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mA
- Preattenuation pad: 0 dB , -20 dB
- Bass-cut filter 12 dB/octave at 300 Hz
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD: 135 dB / 155 dB (0 / -20 dB)
- Impedance: <200 ohms
Recommended load impedance: >1,000 ohms
- Powering: 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: < 2 mA
Output connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR-type
- Finish: Metallic blue
- Dimensions: 2.1" W x 6.3" L (53 x 160mm)
- Net/shipping weight: 525 g (18.5 oz) / 955 g (33.7 oz)
- Standard accessories Metal case, screw-on spider suspension
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.