- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG PZM10 Pressure Zone Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H73906 000000000 H73906000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CROWN PZM-10 uses a miniature mic capsule mounted close to a sound-reflecting plate or boundary, in the pressure zone. In this zone, direct sound...Click To Read More About This Product
Picks up conversations or other desired sounds with extra clarity and definition.
The CROWN PZM-10 uses a miniature mic capsule mounted close to a sound-reflecting plate or boundary, in the pressure zone. In this zone, direct sound from the sound source combines in phase at all frequencies with reflected sound off the boundary. The benefits are many: 6 dB more sensitivity, 6 dB less noise, a wide smooth frequency response free of phase interference, excellent clarity and "reach", and consistent pickup anywhere around the mic. Frequencies below the voice range are rolled off to reduce pickup of air conditioning rumble. The high-frequency response is boosted slightly to help articulation.
The CROWN PZM-10 is a part of the Pressure Zone Microphone line, and is designed for security, surveillance, and conference-table use. Since they do not look like microphones, they are inconspicuous. The PZM-10 has a tubular housing that easily mounts in a 25/32-inch diameter hole in a ceiling panel, wall or table. It has a mic-level output and a 3-pin XLR-type connector for easy plug-in installation and requires 12 to 48Vphantom power.
- Hemispherical polar pattern; clear, intelligible pickup of speech
- Low profile, cylindrical design, perfect for wall or tabletop installations
- Mic level output
- Powered by 12-48 V phantom power, inline XLR connector
- Ideal for use at podiums, ticket windows, conferencing, and surveillance and security
Get a boundary mic with high fidelity and low visability.
- Polar pattern: hemispherical
- Frequency response: 80 to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Equivalent noise level: 26 dB-A
- Signal/noise ratio: 68 dB (A-weighted)
- Impedance: 240 ohms
- Finish: Off-white. May be painted any color.
- Dimensions: ¸ 3.9 cm x 7.2 cm (¸ 1.53 x 2.829 in.)
- Net weight: 74 g (22.6 oz.)
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- ROHS: OK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.