- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG SR 40 Flexx Receiver with GB40 Guitar Bug Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product H83337
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the SR 40 FLEXX Receiver and GB 40 FLEXX Guitar Bug Transmitter combo you can concetrate on your guitar, bass, or portable keyboard performance ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An inconspicuous, wireless instrument transmitter and diveristy receiver for more freedom on stage.
With the SR 40 FLEXX Receiver and GB 40 FLEXX Guitar Bug Transmitter combo you can concetrate on your guitar, bass, or portable keyboard performance without worrying about tripping over wires or losing sound quality as you work the stage.
SR 40 FLEXX Receiver
The SR 40 FLEXX is a stationary diversity receiver for use with all WMS 40 FLEXX and Microtools Series transmitters (sold separately). It features a half-rack case for mounting in a 19" rack. Operating in the 660MHz to 865MHz UHF range, the SR 40 FLEXX provides three selec- table, quartz-stabilized carrier frequencies within the 3MHz-wide frequency band. This allows you to select a different frequency if one of the three frequencies does not provide adequate signal quality. The frequencies have been factory preset to make sure you can set up a multichannel system with up to three channels with three kits operating in the same frequency band. Using a suitable combination of kits operating in different frequency bands you can even use up to nine channels simultaneously.
The SR 40 FLEXX uses two antennas in order to receive the transmitter signal at two different spots. The diversity electronics will automatically activate the antenna that delivers the better signal. An adjustable squelch will mute the receiver if the received signal is too weak so the related noise or the self-noise of the receiver will not become audible when the transmitter is switched OFF.
GB 40 FLEXX Guitar Bug Transmitter
The GB 40 FLEXX Guitar Bug is a WMS 40 microtools Series miniature transmitter that has been specifically designed for electric guitars and basses but is also suited for keyboards.The transmitter features a permanently attached, swiveling 1/4" jack plug that allows you to plug the transmitter directly into the output jack of your instrument. A built-in spring presses the transmitter against the instrument to hold it securely in place. The bottom of the transmitter is fitted with a soft plastic pad that will leave no trace on the instrument. The supplied Velcro pads allow you to attach the transmitter even more firmly to the instrument. Operating in the 660MHz to 865MHz UHF range, the GB 40 FLEXX provides three selectable, quartz stabilized carrier frequencies within your specified 3MHz-wide frequency band and uses a permanently attached flexible antenna.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Three selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Diversity: maximum transmission reliability even in difficult environments (system automatically selects the antenna providing the best signal)
- Adjustable squelch
- Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to nine channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans)
- All-metal case
- High-definition audio performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission
- Smallest switchable transmitter
- Up to 11 hours battery time with one AAA size battery
- Frequency response optimized for guitar and bass
- Patented Flexx-Jack matching all guitar outputs
- Three different battery covers fitting perfectly to your guitar
Order this wireless package today and leave the cables at home.
- Receiving frequency 660 to 865MHz
- Audio bandwidth 35Hz to 20kHz
- THD: typ. 0,8 % (at 1 kHz)
- Signal/noise ratio: typ. 110dB(A)
- Modulation: FM
- Audio outputs: bal. XLR and unbal. 1/4" jack, output level adjustable, at rated deviation: 500mVrms
- Power supply: 120/230 V AC
- Current consumption 115mA/12V
- Dimensions: 200mm x 190mm x 44mm (7.8" x 7.4" x 1.7")
- Net weight: 665g (1.5lb.)
- Carrier frequency range: 660 to 865MHz, 3 fixed frequencies
- Audio bandwidth: 40 to 20,000Hz
- THD: typ. 0.8%
- Signal/noise ratio: typ. 103dB (A)
- Modulation: FM
- RF output power: 5mW (ERP)
- Power supply: 1 AAA size batteries
- Battery life: <11 hours (dry batteries), <6 hours (rechargeable batteries)
- Dimensions: 76mm x 20mm x 28mm (3" x 0.8" x 1.1")
- Net weight: 28g (1oz.) (exc. of batteries)
- Channel frequency:
- Channel 40A: US45
- A1: 660.700MHz
- A2: 661.100MHz
- A3: 662.300MHz