- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis MultiMix 10 Wireless 10-Channel Rackmount Mixer with Bluetooth Wireless
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03104 000000000 J03104000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alesis MultiMix 10 Wireless is redefining the rackmount mixer category. Rackmount mixers are convenient for touring groups and installation envir...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth rackmount mixer.
The Alesis MultiMix 10 Wireless is redefining the rackmount mixer category. Rackmount mixers are convenient for touring groups and installation environments. They are great for rehearsals as well.
Compact and complete, the MultiMix 10 Wireless delivers ten-channel mixing in a neat 3U package that is perfect for smaller clubs and venues, houses of worship, as well as mobile/traveling systems. The MultiMix 10 Wireless benefits from an array of easily accessible front panel jacks that enhance the versatility and usefulness of this generously equipped mixer. Topping off the feature list is a channel dedicated to receiving the stereo playback from any Bluetooth device. The MultiMix 10 Wireless is a new breed of rackmount mixer.
ALL ARE WELCOME
The MultiMix 10 Wireless provides a wealth of inputs to accommodate nearly any audio input. Channels 1-4 are ideal for vocals or acoustically miked instruments, direct boxes, and more. Each provides an XLR mic input with available phantom power; a balanced 1/4" TRS line input, plus a TRS 1/4" insert jack for incorporating additional effects or working with a second mixer. Channels 5-8 have been set as stereo pairs, offering 1/4" left and right inputs. These channels are ideal for stereo sources such as a keyboard, electronic drum set, drum machine, external mixer, etc. Channels 7-8 also provide left and right RCA inputs.
Stream a stereo audio signal from any Bluetooth device to Channels 9-10 of the MultiMix 10 Wireless. Single-button pairing keeps it simple. Now you can easily play music between sets, stream audio from a computer during a multimedia presentation, or even play a track from a patron's smartphone for satisfying that "special request." The articulating Bluetooth antenna delivers optimum reception.
JACKS, JACKS AND MORE JACKS
An additional set of front panel jacks go above and beyond what most rack mixers offer to set your new MultiMix 10 Wireless mixer apart form the crowd in both convenience and functionality. No more snaking cables from front to back; no more reaching around and guessing; no more un-mounting the mixer to get at the jacks you need. To begin with, Channels 1 and 2 are equipped with XLR+1/4" combo inputs that override the rear jacks. Simply plug in a mic for making house announcements, adding a new source, patching in a sampler, or whatever you need. The stereo 1/8" external input allows instant access to the dedicated Bluetooth channel, providing a quick way to add in any stereo, handheld, or mobile device. Finally, the stereo 1/8" front panel output provides the master output signal-taken before the master fader-to deliver an efficient way to capture and record a live mix.
Using the MultiMix 10 Wireless is easy and intuitive. Each single and stereo-paired channel offers a trim knob, peak LED, and a smooth-travelling 60mm fader for attaining the best signal level. In addition, there is a two-band EQ and pan for shaping the sound and creating a great mix. There are two aux send knobs per channel for creating a separate monitor mix, using an external global effect, etc. Aux 1 is set to pre-fader and Aux 2 is post-fader for maximum versatility.
Dual multi-segment LED meters and a Master output fader allow you to easily monitor and control your levels. Left and right main outputs are equipped with balanced 1/4" TRS jacks-ideal for extended cable runs. The left and right monitor outs provide unbalanced 1/4" jacks. There is a separate headphone output on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control.
- Convenient front panel jacks add versatility
- Space-saving 3U rackmount design is perfect for venues and mobile rigs
- Bluetooth streaming with simple single-button pairing
- Articulating Bluetooth antenna for optimum reception
- 4 high-gain mic/line preamps with inserts
- 2-band high and low shelving EQ on every channel
- Pre-fader and post-fader aux sends; stereo aux return
Order now and experience mixing convenience like never before.
- Channels 1-4 (mono):
- Mic: XLR with switchable phantom power
- Line: 1/4" Mono
- Insert: 1/4" TRS
- Front: XLR+1/4" combo jacks
- (Channels 1 and 2 only”overrides rear jacks)
- Channels 5-6 (stereo pair):
- Line: 1/4" Left, Right
- Channels 7-8 (stereo pair):
- Line: 1/4" Left, Right
- RCA: Left, Right
- Channels 9-10 (stereo pair):
- Bluetooth: Stereo Streaming In
- Ext: 1/8" Stereo (front panel)
- Aux Return: 1/4" TRS Balanced Left, Right
- Main: 1/4" TRS Balanced Left, Right
- Monitor: 1/4" Left, Right
- Aux Send 1: 1/4"
- Aux Send 2: 1/4"
- Headphones: Stereo 1/4"
- Ext: 1/8" Stereo (front panel)
- 3U Rackmount chassis
- Detachable power cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.