- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB Compact Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product 424018
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB is a compact 4-channel desktop mixer with a built in USB digital audio interface. This compact Alesis mixer is perfect for ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
4-channel desktop mixer with built-in USB digital audio interface, low-noise digital signal, more.
The Alesis MultiMix 4 USB is a compact 4-channel desktop mixer with a built in USB digital audio interface. This compact Alesis mixer is perfect for basic computer-recording setups, video editing, production studios, and portable podcasting. The MultiMix outputs not only line-level analog audio, but also stereo 16-bit, 44.1kHz digital audio over USB for low-noise, with easy computer connection.
The 4 input channels on the MultiMix 4 USB mixer all accept a 1/4" line input. You can can plug XLR microphones into channels 1 and 2, including condensers, thanks to the mixer's switchable 48V-phantom power supply. Plug a guitar or bass directly into channel 1's switchable high-impedance input.
The Alesis MultiuMix compact mixer's channels 1 and 2 offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to eliminate low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Each channel has an independent pan control and channels 1 and 2 provide high and low-shelving EQs. Channels 1 and 2 have independent gain trims, while channels 3 and 4 are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
- Four-channel mixer with digital output
- Two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level
- Stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control
- Low-noise digital 16-bit, 44.1kHz signal on USB for easy computer interface
- Four line-level inputs
- Two channels of XLR inputs with gains and switchable 48V phantom power
- High-impedance guitar input
- Two channels of switchable high-pass filtering
- Two-channel EQ on mic inputs
- Multicolor LED metering
- Main and headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Line (CH 1, 2): 10 KÎ input impedance, 5.5mV 4.9V RMS sensitivity for max output
- Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 Î input impedance balanced, 700mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- Line (CH 3, 4): 700mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- HPF (CH 1, 2): 200Hz (-1dB), 80Hz (-3dB), 20Hz (-24dB)
- Line: 7VRMS max
- Headphone: 0.5W into 47Î
- Line: >92dB (max output; JIS A-weighted)
- Mic: >62dB
- : < 0.02%
- Line: 20Hz-20kHz (± 0.5dB)
- Mic: 20Hz-15kHz (± 0.5dB)
- : Bass: ± 14dB @ 80Hz, Treble: ± 14dB @ 12kHz
- : > 90dB @ 1kHz
- : >85dB @ 1kHz
- USB1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
- : 10V AC, 500 mA
- : 1.5lb.
- (LxWxH): 7-3/4" x 6" x 2"