Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer with Effects & USB Audio Interfacetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Alesis MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer with Effects & USB Audio Interface$119.00
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Powerful little mixer with USB.
Plug it in
The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4" line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48V-phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel one's switchable high-impedance input. A stereo, 1/4" headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring.
Get in the Mix
Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, MultiMix 4 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling, and wind noise. Channels one and two provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls.
Record via USB
MultiMix 4 USB FX contains a complete USB recording interface. Plug the MultiMix 4 USB FX's class-compliant USB connection into your Mac or PC without the need for software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 4 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo playback, so you can record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers. Pro Tools First comes bundled with MultiMix 4 USB FX and gives you a powerful software environment to record, edit, and bounce down your mixes. Plus, you can record stereo audio directly to your iPad with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately).
MultiMix 4 USB FX comes with high-quality Alesis DSP effects that include spacious reverbs, delays, phasers, and much more. For lush mixes, the internal effects processors enables you to add extra depth to live sound--say, a long delay on the vocalist's channel--or beef up dry recordings with some extra ambiance. Now, you can use professional audio effects with your mixer whether you're out mixing the live gig or at home recording at your desktop.
- 4-channel mixer with stereo (2) 1/4" inputs and stereo (2) 1/4" outputs
- 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz signal stereo in / stereo out via USB for easy recording and playback
- (2) XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power
- (4) 1/4" line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input
- Record directly to your iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Dual-band EQ on XLR inputs for accurate tone control
- 15 DSP effects with footswitch bypass control and aux bus for external processing
- Multicolor LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
- Headphone output with independent level control for additional monitoring and mixing
- Class-compliant USB for plug-and-play support on both Mac and PC
- Includes Pro Tools First for out-of-the-box music creation
Order today and solve simple mixing challenges with a surprisingly capable mixer.
MultiMix 4 USB FX 4-Channel Mixer with Effects & USB Audio Interface Specifications:
- Line (CH 1, 2): 10 K„¦ input impedance 5.5 mV 4.9 V RMS sensitivity Mic (CH 1, 2): 600 „¦ input impedance balanced 700 mV RMS sensitivity
- Line (CH 3, 4): 700 mV RMS sensitivity for max output
- HPF (CH 1, 2): 200 Hz (-1 dB), 80 Hz (-3 dB), 20 Hz (-24 dB)
- Line: 7 V RMS max
- Headphone: 0.5 W into 47 „¦
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- Line: > 92 dB
- (max output; JIS A-weighted) Mic: > 62 dB
- Distortion: < 0.02%
- Frequency Response: Line: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (± 0.5 dB), Mic: 20 Hz - 15 kHz (± 0.5 dB)
- Channel Equalizer: Bass: ± 14 dB @ 80 Hz, Treble: ± 14 dB @ 12 kHz
- Channel Fader Kill: > 90 dB @ 1 kHz
- Crosstalk: > 85 dB @ 1 kHz
- Interface: USB 1.1 or higher (stereo in and stereo out)
- Power Adapter: 10 V AC, 500 mA
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7 3/4 x 6 x 2"
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.