- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis S-16 / Mackie Thump TH-15A Mains and Monitors Package
- Write a Review
- Product H78539
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This comprehensive live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15 15" loudspeakers coupled with Ku...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 16-channel mixer with 15" PAs, 12" monitors, vocal mics, and more!
This comprehensive live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-15 15" loudspeakers coupled with Kustom KPC12MP Dual 12" Powered monitors, as well as two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, four Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Live Wire TRS-XLR(M) cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Tripod Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
Mackie Thump TH-15A TH-15A Active Speakers
The lightweight Mackie Thump TH-15A Active Speaker delivers deep low-end and real power in an extremely portable package. Designed by the same team that produced the best-selling Mackie SRM450v2, the active TH-15A offers Class D Fast Recovery amplification that pushes 400W of power to the high-frequency compression driver and the bass-pounding 15" woofer.
The Thump TH15A also has Mackie active processing, including a precision crossover, and driver time-alignment, which provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, the Mackie TH-15A is equipped with a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control. Since it can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Mackie Thump TH-15A represents the best value available for a complete stage speaker setup.
More than Just a Powered Speaker Cabinet
The TH-15A has 2 built-in power amps”300W for the 15" woofer and 100W for the high-frequency compression driver. Mackie's Class D Fast Recovery low-frequency amp drives the woofer more efficiently with less heat byproduct than other speakers. Also Mackie Active technology (based on the popular SRMv2 Series) divides the frequencies via a precision 2-way crossover and also time aligns the signals so low-frequency and high-frequency signals arrive in sync to every member of your audience. Active compression provides a first line of defense for the drivers and thermal circuitry protects the amplifiers and power supply should things get too hot. All the onboard electronic systems work together dynamically to produce superior quality sound previously unavailable in this price range.
Portability Meets Versatility
Not only is the Mackie TH-15A a superb PA enclosure, it also makes a superior monitor wedge”just lay the cabinet on its side and turn it up. The compact, lightweight design means zero strain, whether mounting it on a high pole or loading up the van. The TH-15A speaker's wide frequency response makes it ideal as a keyboard, vocal, or even bass guitar monitor. The Thump has incredibly smooth response and dispersion over a wide range of frequencies, so you can crank it without the fear of earsplitting feedback.
Exceptional Sonic Performance
TH-15A powered loudspeakers put out a tremendous amount of sound for their size and price tag. The two-way ported design generates ample quantities of chest-pounding bass, and its 1" compression driver ensures smooth, wide dispersion. Mackie inserted a 3-band equalizer at the input to give you all the tonal control you could ever want, with an available 15dB boost or cut at 80Hz (low shelf), 100Hz to 8kHz (sweepable mids) and 12kHz (high shelf). With the Mackie TH-15A speaker's extremely versatile EQ, you can add some extra thump to that kick drum, bring out the sizzle in your hi-hats, add pop to vocals, or correct acoustic anomalies in the room.
Kustom KPC12MP 12" Powered Monitor Speakers
The Kustom KPC12MP is a 100W powered monitor speaker with an angled wedge design, a 12" Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. The Kustom monitor is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC12MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. The Kustom KPC12MP speaker's volume control adjusts the overall level.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hook-up lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
In addition to being used as a powered floor monitor, a built-in polemount socket enables you to elevate the Kustom KPC12MP for use as a powered PA speaker.
Gear One MV1000 Handheld Mics
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification: LF 300W peak power (Class-D), HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers: 15" high-precision woofer, 1" compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization: Precision 2-way crossover, Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable via the built-in socket on the bottom of the cabinet and floor wedgeable
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- One 100W Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 12", Kustom-built PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
This is a sound investment for your live performance rig! Order today!