- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath Allen & Heath Xone:PX5 4-channel Professional Analog DJ Mixer with Effects
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J52084 000000000 J52084000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining Xone's warm, analog sound with class leading digital connectivity, this versatile 4-channel professional DJ mixer breathes life and soul in...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary Xone analog sound, NI Traktor Scratch Pro 2-certified.
Combining Xone's warm, analog sound with class leading digital connectivity, this versatile 4-channel professional DJ mixer breathes life and soul into electronic music performance. The Xone:PX5 is equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3-band EQ on all channels and an intuitive layout that will make professional DJs feel right at home.
The built-in effects technology offers new levels of manipulation with Xone:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX and expressing your inner creativity.
The versatile send/return feature allowing for the connection of external effects hardware with both send/return and master insert mode connections (line or Hi-Z) equips Xone:PX5 for numerous enhanced setup scenarios. Each channel has its own dedicated send control for external FX processing and can also be routed to the internal Xone:FX engine.
Connect your laptop or computer to the premium internal 20-channel 24bit/96kHz USB2 soundcard for easy integration into digital DJ workflows. The Xone:PX5 DJ mixer supports DVS control of Native Instruments' Traktor Scratch Pro 2 DJ software so you can intuitively control and scratch with your digital audio files using either analog turntables or CDJs. Plug and play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers gives expanded MIDI control.
The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to an Innofader Pro 2 for ultimate crossfader performance.
No matter what your mixing style, Xone:PX5 combines a modern approach to DJing with all the tools required for creating your own individual sound.
- Professional 4-channel analog DJ mixer
- Certified to work with Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Pro 2
- 24-bit/96hHz sound
- Built-in sound card and USB port
- Onboard effects and 3-band EQ on each channel
Intuitive interface and premium sound—call or click to order today.
- Number of channels: 4
- DVS control: Traktor Scratch Pro 2
- MIDI control: Yes
- Bit resolution: 24-bit
- Sampling rate: 96kHz
- Frequency response: Not specified
- Phono inputs: 4 (RCA)
- CD/Line inputs: 4 (RCA), 1 (TRS)
- Mic inputs 1 (XLR)
- Digital inputs: Not specified
- Booth out: 1 (TRS)
- Master out: 2 (RCA, XLR)
- Digital out: 1 (XLR)
- Record out: 1 (RCA)
- Headphone out: 2 (1/4 in.; 3.5 mm)
- USB ports: 1
- DJ Link (LAN): Yes
- Word Clock: Yes
- Displays: Not specified
- EQ: 3-band
- Filter control: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Fader curve adjust: Yes
- Trigger pads Not applicable
- Width: 12.6 in.
- Height: 4.3 in.
- Depth: 14.8 in.
- Weight: 11.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.