- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath GLD-112 Chrome Edition 48-channel Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J55954 000000000 J55954000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A larger version of the popular GLD-80 mixer, the GLD-112 features an extra bank of eight control strips, increasing the channel count to 28 fader st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile mixer with 48 inputs and 28 fader strips in 4 layers.
A larger version of the popular GLD-80 mixer, the GLD-112 features an extra bank of eight control strips, increasing the channel count to 28 fader strips in four layers. A user-friendly, cost effective and scalable live digital mixing system, the GLD-112 is based on the hugely successful digital iLive series. Plug n’ play I/O expanders make it easy to build systems with up to 48 mic inputs, supported by a full suite of apps, software and personal monitoring solutions. The GLD-112 provides 48 input processing channels, eight stereo FX returns fed by Allen 7 Heath's acclaimed FX emulations, 30 configurable buses, 20 mix processing channels, and DSP power to provide full processing without compromise. This special GLD Chrome Edition features sleek styling, automatic mic mixing, new embedded plugin FX and new compressor models on all channels.
- 48-channel digital mixer
- 8.4 in. color touchscreen
- 28 faders, 4 layers and 112 channels trips in a freely customizable layout
- Automatic mic mixer with up to 44 mic sources
- 8 stereo RackFX engines with dedicated short returns
Powerful, flexible and intuitive—click or call to order today.
- Analog/digital: Digital
- Number of channels: 48
- Busses/groups: 30
- Aux sends: Not specified
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 48
- Mic preamps: 4
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: Not specified
- XLR only jacks: 4
- 1/4" only jacks: 2
- S/PDIF in: Not applicable
- ADAT/optical in: Not applicable
- RCA in: 2
- AES/EBU: 1
- Total outputs: 20
- XLR out: 4
- 1/4” out: Not applicable
- S/PDIF out: 1
- ADAT/optical out: Not applicable
- RCA out: 1
- AES / EBU: 1
- Connections: USB, dSNAKE, Ethernet
- MIDI I/O: Yes
- Headphone output(s): 2
- Wi-Fi Not specified
- Word-clock I/O: Not specified
- I/O expansion: Yes
- Compression: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Chorus/flange: Not specified
- Type: Virtual
- EQ bands: Not specified
- Master graphic: Yes
- Width: 39.4 in.
- Height: 6.2 in.
- Depth: 22.7 in.
- Weight: 46.3 lb.
- Automation: Yes
- Fader type: Physical
- Motorized faders: Yes
- Bundled software: Not specified
- Rackmountable: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.