Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Allen & Heath ME-1 Personal Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Allen & Heath ME-1 Personal Mixer$799.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The ultimate in stage monitor control.
ME-1 is the cornerstone of the ME Personal Mixing System and is ready to use with the Allen & Heath dLive, iLive, GLD and Qu series digital mixers. ME-1 is complemented by the ME-U hub, which opens up the benefits of ME to users of other professional digital mixers via Dante, EtherSound or MADI. ME-1 also has an Aviom compatibility mode for use with Aviom Pro16 systems.
Equally at home on stage, in rehearsal rooms, houses of worship or recording studios, with ME everyone benefits from faster and more productive sound checks, lower sound levels on stage and quicker setups, while the engineer will save precious buses on the mixer and cut the time spent tweaking monitor mixes.
Whether you are monitoring on headphones, wired or wireless in-ears, using drum thrones or local speakers, the ME Personal Mixing System offers access to an unprecedented number of channels, rugged Allen & Heath construction and unrivaled sound quality.
Sixteen assignable backlit rubber keys make ME-1 controls perfectly visible in the dark. The 16 user keys can be assigned to a single source (mono or stereo) or to a Group, with all the convenience of pressing a single button no matter what you want to control – the vocalist mic, a stereo pair or the whole drumkit. Preset store/recall can be enabled or disabled per key to present only the control that is needed. Levels, pan, mutes and key assignments can all be stored and recalled at the touch of a button, with 16 user presets. Presets for different bands and application scenarios can be conveniently copied to USB key or the whole configuration saved. Ideal for archiving or quick transferring to other units.
Groups make it possible to mix up to 40 sources with only 16 keys. They also save a lot of buses at the main console: whereas other personal monitor systems rely on subgroups and pre-mixes sent from the console, ME-1 has the sophistication to do it all on-board whilst remaining easy to use.
Provides a clear display of level and pan for the selected source, system setup and information menus, and a highly responsive stereo signal meter. Can be dimmed for low-light operation.
One Knob Control
A single, large rotary control beneath the display is used to access and navigate all of ME-1’s most commonly used functions and menus, including input control of level and pan, group control of master level, level/pan for each member of the group, control of master EQ and limiter, and global Trim (simultaneously adjusts all channel levels to prevent running the mix too hot).
Built-in Ambient Mic
With ME-1, musicians are not isolated from the rest of the stage. The ambient mic keeps them in touch with the stage sound and lets them hear the audience and communicate with each other without the need to pull out their ear pieces. The local mic level is independent of the master level control.
ME-1 can be powered via Cat5 using a PoE switch or the ME-U hub, or mains powered using the included power supply. Its USB port lets you update firmware, and archive and transfer individual presets or the full configuration. You can mount it on top of a mic stand with the built-in 3/8 in. insert, or mount it on the side of the stand with the supplied bracket.
- Fully customisable
- Intuitive operation
- Compact, smart design
- 40 sources from GLD, Qu, dLive or iLive
- Compatible with MADI, Dante, Waves SG or EtherSound via ME-U hub
- Daisy chain or use standard PoE Ethernet hubs
- 16 assignable keys to suit application
Simplify and improve your monitoring.
ME-1 Personal Mixer Specifications:
- Stereo Out: Stereo 1⁄4” and 3.5mm jacks for: Headphones >16 Ω , power 300+300mW
- into 100 Ω load, or line out max +21dBu
- Mono Out: Balanced TRS jack, nom 0dBu, max +18dBu
- Aux Input: Stereo 3.5mm jack, nom -8dBu, max +10dBu, impedance >10kΩ
- Residual Output Noise: -95dBu (level min) Freq Response - +0/-1dB 10Hz to 20kHz
- Mains Power Unit: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, +12V DC 1.25A out
- PoE Requirement: 10W at ME-1 (We recommend 15W at PoE hub)
- Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 2.2 in. Weight: 900g (2lbs) inc phones hook
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.