- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath ME-U 10 Port PoE Monitor HUB
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J53542 000000000 J53542000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
ME-U is a touring-grade, 10-port PoE hub providing power and audio to multiple ME-1 and/or ME-500 personal mixers. ME-U’s default input card allows s...Click To Read More About This Product
Power and audio distribution hub.
ME-U is a touring-grade, 10-port PoE hub providing power and audio to multiple ME-1 and/or ME-500 personal mixers. ME-U’s default input card allows seamless integration with Allen & Heath dLive, Avantis, SQ and Qu mixers. Fitting a Dante or MADI option card to the ME-U allows users of other pro digital mixer brands to feed up to 40 sources to ME-1s, or up to 16 sources to ME-500s.
If you’re using Allen & Heath digital consoles, ME-U gives you the option to take your ME system to the next level of professionalism, eliminating the clutter of separate power supplies for each directly connected ME-1 or ME-500 unit and providing a high quality, road-proven alternative to standard PoE hubs. If you’re using other console brands, ME-U is your gateway to the ME system, with MADI, Dante and Waves SG option cards allowing a digital feed of up to 40 sources from third party systems.
- 10 ports with locking Ethercon connectors
- Each port provides power + audio to a ME-1 or ME-500
- Link 2 hubs for more ports
- Connected ME-1s automatically pick up channel names from SQ or dLive mixers
- Browser-based setup of unit name and IP address, and manual entry of channel names
- Touring grade build quality
- 2U rack or desk mounting
Essential hub for ME-1 systems. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.