- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath QU-16 Chrome Edition Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
- J31025 000000000 J31025000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allen & Heath Qu-16 Chrome Edition compact digital mixer delivers a powerful, professional mixing experience. With 16 channels at your finger...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An incredible mixer for live music, conferencing, panel discussions and much more.
The Allen & Heath Qu-16 Chrome Edition compact digital mixer delivers a powerful, professional mixing experience. With 16 channels at your fingertips, this innovative mixer delivers uncompromising sound quality thanks to its AnalogiQ total recall preamps. Pro factory microphone presets from Shure, Sennhieser and Audio-Technica give you dialed-in sound every time. The Qu-16 features Windows DAW control support, and the versatile and convenient Qu-Control customizable app puts you in the driver's seat.
The Qu-16 Chrome also features Automatic Mic Mixing, a Spectrogram and additional monitor mixes. Sporting the same high-contrast metallic finish rotary controls and fader caps as the premium GLD Chrome series, the Qu-16 provides optimal visibility in low lighting scenarios and enhanced tactile control.
For conference and business presentation applications, the Automatic Microphone Mixer (AMM) helps the engineer manage the levels of multiple inputs, ensuring that each speaker’s contribution is heard, but with priority settings to establish an order of precedence. AMM is vital in applications such as meetings and panel discussions where a number of microphones are open at the same time, reducing background noise and minimizing the risk of feedback.
The Qu-Pad app receives lets you wirelessly adjust the monitors on stage, roam around the venue while tweaking the PA, and then mix the show from the heart of the audience. It also features a full scene manager, remote patching and routing capabilities, effects parameter control and full control over Qu-Drive and DAW transport. Qu-Pad connects to the mixer over Wi-Fi and gives instant access to all live mixing parameters and settings.
- 16 Mono Inputs (TRS + XLR) 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS) 4 Stereo FX Returns 16 Busses 12 Mix Outputs (LR, Mono Mix 1-4, Stereo Mix 1-3) 4 FX Engines AES Digital Out 19" Rack Mountable Moving Faders Recallable AnaLOGIQ Preamps Qu-Drive direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives 800x480 Touchscreen iLive FX Library dSNAKE Remote Audio Port Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System Qu-Pad iPad App USB Audio Streaming DAW MIDI Control 4 Mute Groups Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on all Inputs Insert, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor and delay on Main LR and Mono Mix outputs Insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor and delay on Stereo Mix outputs Built-in Signal Generator
Order today and enhance the capabilities of your sound reinforcement services.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.