- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath WAVES V3 128x128 dLive Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56516 000000000 L56516000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Waves V3 Audio Networking Card (M-DL-WAVES3) is one of several audio networking options that can be fitted to an Allen & Heath dLive I/O Port...Click To Read More About This Product
Provides 128 x 128-channel, 48/96kHz interface to the Waves SoundGrid networking platform.
The Waves V3 Audio Networking Card (M-DL-WAVES3) is one of several audio networking options that can be fitted to an Allen & Heath dLive I/O Port. It provides a 128 x 128-channel, 48/96kHz interface to the Waves SoundGrid networking platform for several applications including Waves plugin processing, audio distribution, and digital mic splitting. It also offers a super convenient way of recording 128 tracks of 96kHz audio, into a Windows or Mac computer, over a single CAT cable.
SoundGrid is an Audio-over-Ethernet protocol developed by Waves for real-time professional audio applications. It provides a very low latency environment using standard Gigabit Ethernet networks. Plugin processing can be performed natively on a computer or on dedicated Waves servers.
Genuine Allen & Heath accessory—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.