- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath XONE:23 2-Channel DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
- J21600 000000000 J21600000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Xone:23 is a 2+2 channel DJ mixer packed with pro features that would normally be found in the booth of a top-rated club, including an enhanced versi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2+2 channel DJ mixer loaded with pro features.
Xone:23 is a 2+2 channel DJ mixer packed with pro features that would normally be found in the booth of a top-rated club, including an enhanced version of the legendary Xone filter with resonance control, VCA faders, 3 band total kill EQ, illuminated switches, crossfader curve selector and styling inspired by the flagship Xone:DB4.
Filters & Effects
At the heart of the mixer is the renowned analogue Voltage Control Filter (VCF) system offering Low-Pass and High-Pass filters, frequency sweep and ˜mild to wild™ resonance control. There is also an FX loop to connect to third party FX units, which route back in through the filter system.
Independent Level Controls
The 2 stereo channels feature independent level controls for each input enabling up to four stereo sources to be simultaneously routed to the mix, as well as the dedicated send and return system for external FX.
The main mix output and mic input are on professional standard balanced XLR', and there is a dedicated record output. The Xone:23 is equipped with comprehensive monitoring facilities, including a booth output with its own volume control, a cue mix control, and signal levels clearly displayed on the 9 segment peak hold meters.
Styled on the Xone:DB4, the Xone:23 includes soft touch, backlit controls, light-piped meters and a distinctive new shaped steel faceplate. The mixer can also be upgraded with the latest Innofader for enhanced scratch performance, available as an accessory.
- 2+2 channels with dual phono/line inputs
- VCF Filter system “ low-pass + high-pass filters plus frequency and resonance controls
- 3-band true total kill EQ
- External FX loop
- Mic input on balanced XLR, with 2-band EQ
- Balanced main mix out on XLR
- Independent booth out
- Record out
- 3.5mm and 1/4³ headphone outputs
- Touring grade build quality
- Super smooth VCA channel faders
- User changeable crossfader
- Innofader compatible
- Crossfader curve switch
- 20dB pro standard headroom
- Ultra low distortion
- 2mm Steel face plate
- 9-segment signal level monitoring
High-performance mixers for dedicated DJs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.