Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Allen & Heath Xone:K2 Professional USB DJ MIDI Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The power of flexibility, take command with 52 physical controls.
Xone:K2 has 52 physical controls - including 12 analogue and 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch, 4 linear faders, and 30 backlit performance switches - providing up to 171 MIDI control commands across 3 layers. What each control does is entirely up to you - you can create a completely customized layout that perfectly fits the way you want to work. We also provide maps to get you started out the box and information on how to set up your own.
By assigning controls to multiple layers you can give a single physical control up to 3 functions. You can configure all, some or none of K2's controls to be linked to the latching layers system. As a quick visual reminder, when toggling through layers all switches assigned to a particular layer will illuminate in the appropriate colour.
Xone:K2 has a high quality internal, four channel (2 stereo) soundcard. Setup options include using the Xone:K2 with headphones, headphones and a mix/PA system or with an external mixer - Xone:K2 is truly versatile for all modern DJs requirements.
Style with Strength
Its slim line chassis, soft touch controls and minimal looks set K2 apart from the pack. There's plenty of substance too - Xone:K2 is built to Allen & Heath's renowned touring grade audio and build quality standards, including the use of steel nuts on all rotary controls to protect the circuitry from impact damage.
Case / Stand
Xone:K2 comes packed in a robust black padded case as standard. As well as keeping it safe on the road, the case doubles as a stand, bringing the K2 up to the same height as most pro DJ mixers.
Two K2s can be linked via Allen & Heath's X:LINK protocol, giving twice as much control capability. X:LINK uses a standard RJ45 connector and distributes power and data, which means two K2s can be connected to your software using only one USB port on your computer. X:LINK also allows connection to Xone:DB4 and Xone:DB2 mixers, offering further expansion.
- Universal MIDI controller for use with any DJ software
- Extremely durable, touring grade build quality standards
- Minimal design with slim line chassis and soft touch controls
- 12 analogue and 6 endless rotary encoders with push switch
- 4 linear faders
- 30 backlit performance switches
- Up to 171 MIDI control commands across 3 layers
- Latching layers can give a single physical control up to 3 functions
- High quality internal, four channel (2 stereo) soundcard
- Includes robust black padded case that doubles as a stand
- Link two units together via Allen & Heath's X:LINK protocol
Harness the raw power of your favorite DJ software.
Xone:K2 Professional USB DJ MIDI Controller Specifications:
- Xone:K2 - 5.3" x 1.2" x 14"
- Carry Case - 6.7" x 2.8" x 15.4"
- Xone:K2 - 2.2lb.
- Carry Case - .9lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.