- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto Bluetooth Total
- Write a Review
- J50288 000001001 J50288000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This small, simple device may prove to be the best set-break music player you’ve ever used. Simply plug it into an XLR input (any input on your mixin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bluetooth receiver with XLR output.
This small, simple device may prove to be the best set-break music player you’ve ever used. Simply plug it into an XLR input (any input on your mixing console) and you’ve got access to the entire music library on your preferred storage device. Whether you have a dedicated Bluetooth media player or prefer your phone, computer or other device, you can now supply high-quality recorded music with ease to your event.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
XLR-equipped rechargeable Bluetooth receiver
Stream audio wirelessly to mixers or powered loudspeakers
Bluetooth links two receivers for cable-free stereo playback
USB port for charging or continuous AC power for fixed use
Battery- or AC-powered (power adapter included)
Order today and help your sets run smoothly.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.