- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto Truesonic TS215 15" 2-Way Powered Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J29401 000000000 J29401000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Truesonic TS215 strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstan...Click To Read More About This Product
Good quality PA mains with pronounced bass.
The Truesonic TS215 strikes an ideal balance between no-compromise acoustic performance, the complete array of features that users demand and outstanding ergonomics and utility—all coupled with a stunning new industrial design.
The TS215 is rated at 550 watts continuous, 1100 watts peak output. This high power capability ensures greater output for use in larger spaces, with increased clarity, since the amplifiers won’t “run out of steam” and distort the way less powerful units will.
The all-new industrial design is more than just beautiful: the TS215 has five integrated handles, making it easy to pick up in either H or V orientation. Each model also employs professional-grade M10 rigging/suspension points. The tough, durable cabinets have excellent acoustic properties, while their light weight makes them easy to transport.
Because of their cutting-edge, high-efficiency amplifiers, these speakers run at far lower temperatures than conventional amplifiers, even during extended periods of high output. The ground-up design effort for these speakers enabled us to incorporate advanced amplifiers with superior heat-dissipation characteristics, eliminating the need for costly, noisy cooling fans. The result is a powered speaker system that is cleaner, quieter and more reliable.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: Two-way full range
- LF driver: 15"
- MF driver: N/A
- HF driver: 1"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 550 cont./1100 peak
- Mixer/preamp: N/A
- Frequency response: 43Hz - 22kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90 x 60
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- XLR: 2 XLR/TRS
- TS: N/A
- RCA: N/A
- XLR: 1
- TRS: N/A
- TS: N/A
- RCA: N/A
- SPEAKON: N/A
- Cabinet material: Polypropelene
- Width: 15.6"
- Height: 25.7"
- Depth: 14.1"
- Weight: 32.7 lb.
Order soon. Great value.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.