- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto TS308 8" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L00736 000000000 L00736000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With 1,000 watts of continuous (2,000W peak) Class-D amplification, this 2-way, full-range powered loudspeaker features redesigned transducers in a l...Click To Read More About This Product
Class-D amplification with 1,000W continuous output.
With 1,000 watts of continuous (2,000W peak) Class-D amplification, this 2-way, full-range powered loudspeaker features redesigned transducers in a lightweight, portable enclosure. The TS308 delivers uncompromising professional audio for a wide variety of applications, including mobile performing and permanent installations. This active cabinet's tight, low-frequency reproduction is handled by an 8" driver with a 2.5" high-temperature voice coil. A 1.4" tweeter with a neodymium magnet and precision waveguide provide crystal-clear high-frequency reproduction.
Integrated M6 suspension points, built-in pole socket and a wedged cabinet design give you the flexibility to mount the TS308 in a variety of ways. Dual XLR combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls and an XLR link output deliver I/O and setup versatility. Get your sound dialed in perfectly with an onboard 2-channel mixer and contour EQ switch.
Whether you're using the TS308 as a monitor or a main, you can count on clean, accurate full-range audio and reliable performance, gig after gig. Thanks to its lightweight, compact design, transporting and setting up this active PA speaker is a snap, so you can save your energy for performing—not hauling heavy equipment.
- Lightweight, portable design with angled enclosure
- 8" LF driver and 1.4" tweeter
- Redesigned transducers
- Class-D amplification with 1,000W RMS/2,000W peak output
- Built-in 2-channel mixer with contour EQ switch
Compact, lightweight form factor—order today.
- Active/passive: Active
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 8"
- HF driver: 1.4"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 1,000W continuous/2,000W peak
- Mixer/preamp: 2-channel
- Frequency response: 62 Hz – 20 kHz (+ 3 dB)
- Coverage pattern: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Max SPL: 129 dB peak
- XLR: 2 combo
- XLR: 1
- Cabinet material: Molded
- Width: 10.1"
- Height: 17.1"
- Depth: 9.6"
- Weight: 20.2 lbs. / 9.2 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.