- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto TS318S 2,000W 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56697 000000000 L56697000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Alto Professional TS318S is a rugged 2,000W powered subwoofer. It features an 18” driver and Class-D amplification. This active subwoofer has XLR...Click To Read More About This Product
Class-D amplifier with 2,000W peak output.
The Alto Professional TS318S is a rugged 2,000W powered subwoofer. It features an 18” driver and Class-D amplification. This active subwoofer has XLR outputs with six discrete DSP output modes. Its redesigned enclosure is made from MDF and is internally braced for rigidity. The cabinet boasts a splatter-spray finish that resists scratches. An integrated 36 mm pole socket lets you easily install a speaker pole for mounting a full-range speaker. This powered sub is ideal for mobile DJs and other performers who want massive low-end reinforcement. The TS318S active sub gives your existing live sound PA system the bass your audience craves. The sub’s Polarity Reverse and Extended LF switches put you in control of your system’s EQ.
- Onboard amplifier with 2,000W peak output
- 18" driver with 3" voice coil
- Rugged MDF enclosure with internal bracing
- XLR input and output
Give your sound system the bass it has been missing, without breaking the bank—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.