Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Alto Zephyr Series ZMX52 5-Channel Compact Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Alto Zephyr Series ZMX52 5-Channel Compact Mixer$59.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Good quality, small console for solo or duo acts, or multimedia source mixing.
The ZMX52 is the perfect mixer for quick, easy setups with no hassle. Not only can you can plug dynamic, condenser, and wireless microphones into the first channel, but you also get two stereo channel inputs for keyboards, drum machines, and other instruments. What's more, you can easily plug in your MP3 player, CD players, or audio from a DVD player into the CD/TAPE input. But, you also have a dedicated stereo output to send to a recorder in addition to the main stereo outputs. Choose the ZMX52 as the audio central command for your live performances, home studio, or video suite.
All Alto Professional ZEPHYR ZMX mixers are designed with high headroom and ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps so you always get the full dynamic range of your mix every time.
Sometimes venues are dark and it can be hard to see what you're working with. Alto Professional solves this problem by not only color coding each section of the mixer, but also by using brightly colored knobs so that you can easily find what you need to adjust before you ever lay a finger on the mixer. Our blue, red and white pots are instantly easy to identify in dim lighting. LED indicators for output level, peak, and phantom power also assist in making sure that you have multiple visual cues that compliment everything you're hearing.
- Eight total inputs including an XLR jack with phantom power and EQ on channel one
- 1/4" Main, Tape, Headphone and Aux outputs for flexible routing and monitoring
- Compact design perfect for musicians looking for easy portage and quick set-up
- One MIC input channel with gold plated XLR and balanced Line input
- Two stereo input channels with balanced TRS jack
- Extremely high headroom offering extra dynamic range
- Ultra-low noise discrete mic pre-amps with +18V Phantom power
- Balanced inputs for highest signal integrity and low-noise operation
- Warm, natural two-band EQ on mono channel
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- 2-Track inputs with level control assignable to main mix, headphone outputs
- Highly accurate four-segment bar graph meters
Get one today and use the space you save for knick-knacks and bric-a-brac.
Zephyr Series ZMX52 5-Channel Compact Mixer Specifications:
- Frequency response: All inputs: 20 Hz - 22 kHz (±1 dB)
- THD+N: All inputs: < 0.005% (@ 4 dBu, 1 kHz)
- Gain range: Mic inputs (Channels 1-2): 0 - 50 dB
- Line inputs (Channels 1-2): 15 dBu - 35 dBu
- Line inputs (Channels 3-6): -20 dBu - +20 dBu
- Max voltage gain: 70 dB (mic input to main mix output)
- 80 dB (mic input to ctrl room / phones ouptut)
- 60 dB (mic input to aux send)
- SNR: All inputs: > 110 dBu
- Impedance: Mic inputs: 3.9 kÎ
- All other inputs: > 10 kÎ
- Aux outputs: 1 kÎ
- All outputs: 120 Î
- Equalization: High: ±15 dB @ 12 kHz Low: ±15 dB @ 80 Hz
- Crosstalk: Adjacent inputs: < -80 dB @ 1 kHz
- Inputs to outputs: < -75 dB @ 1 kHz (stereo L/R, Channels 1-2, panned hard left
- or right)
- Main mix: AUX OUTPUT, PHONES OUTPUT: 0 dBu, unbalanced, 1/4" jacks Max output: +22 dBu, unbalanced, 1/4" jacks Bus noise: < -90 dB @ 20 Hz 22 kHz (Channel and Main Mix levels at 0 dB, others at minimum)
- Power supply: 18 V, 500mA
- Power consumption: 9 W
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 5.1" x 1.5" x 8"
- Weight: 1.65 lb.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.