- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Audio V2001 Plus Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Product 481107
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Offering DJs and pro audio installers increased power and more features for their dollar, American Audio's exciting V2001 Plus power amp replaces the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Comprehensive design improvements.
Offering DJs and pro audio installers increased power and more features for their dollar, American Audio's exciting V2001 Plus power amp replaces the older V2000 Plus. The rackmountable V2001 is no slouch, boasting peak power ratings of 1,300W. In addition to significantly improved power handling, the V-3001, is built with better safety circuits as well. Equipped with protection circuitries for DC output, overload, short circuits, on/off, and turn-on thump, it is virtually fry-proof and greatly reduces the risk of electric shock to sound reinforcement engineers, DJs, and onstage performers.
It boasts signs of higher intelligence as well: American Audio has designed it to include a rear-panel contractor smart switch that disables the front-panel knobs once they've been set to their proper levels. When the switch is engaged, front-panel amp volume knobs are disabled, providing further protection against system feedback and speaker overload. The V2001 Plus power amp also features a recessed rear panel that makes it easier to plug in connecting cables when the amp is installed on a rack.
- 1,300W power rating
- Subwoofer crossover
- Contractor Smart Feature (Switch on rear panel disables front volume controls once set)
- Dual 2-speed fan cooling
- Comprehensive protection circuitry
- 2 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 650W RMS per channel
- 4 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 420W RMS per channel
- 8 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 310W RMS per channel
- 4 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 1300W RMS (Bridged Mode, mono)
- 8 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 940W RMS (Bridged Mode, mono)
- Less than 0.1% (20Hz-20kHz, @ 8 Ohms)
- 1.0v rms (0 dBv) (@ 4 Ohms)
- Input: XLR 3-pin + Jack 6,3mm
- Output: Speakon + binding post
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 15.9"
- Weight: 30lb.
- +/-.5dB, 1W RMS 8 ohms (10Hz - 40kHz)
- +/-3dB, 1W RMS 8 ohms (20Hz - 20kHz)
- 100dB, unweighted (@ 8 Ohms)
- 60dB, unweighted (@ 4 ohms full power) A Weighted
- 250 (@ 8 Ohms)
- DC output protection, Overload protection
- Short circuit protection, On & Off protection
- 4A @ 230V AC (@ 8 Ohms)
- Dual 2 speed fans & heatsink