- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Audio VX1000 Power Amp
- Write a Review
- Product 484983
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The VX1000 power amp from the VX-series is part of the successor line of American Audio's VLP-series amplifiers. They are professional performance am...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A performance amplifier with a high protection grade that's developed and designed for small installations, DJs, and bands.
The VX1000 power amp from the VX-series is part of the successor line of American Audio's VLP-series amplifiers. They are professional performance amplifiers with a high protection grade that's developed and designed for small installations, DJs, and bands. The American Audio VX1000's multifunctional display allows a full overview of functions and settings, plus it's easy to navigate and self-explanatory. Special attention is given to every aspect of the VX amplifiers for the highest reliability.
With outstanding sound performance, built-in sound dynamic processing circuitry, and a superior clip limiter, the American Audio VX1000 gives users a wide variety of possibilities. Featuring a solid case design housed in 3-millimeter steel plus back ears for mounting in a rack, VX Series power amplifiers enable day-by-day use on the road, as well as fixed use in installation racks.
- Bright LCD display: shows temperature, working mode, and protection mode
- CPS: comprehensive protection system: an auto shut down protects amplifier from overheating
- Dynamic sound circuitry: improves dynamic range and quality of sound
- Fan: 2-speed fan
- Modes: stereo, parallel, or bridge mono
- Protection circuit: DC output protection, overload protection, high temp protection, short circuit protection, current inrush protection, soft startup protection
- Dimensions: 3-1/2" H x 19" W x 16-1/2" D
- Weight: 40 lb.
- Output Power:
- 2 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 550W RMS per channel
- 4 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 500W RMS per channel
- 8 Ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 330W RMS per channel (Bridged Mode, mono)
- 4 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 1100W RMS per channel
- 8 ohms, 1 khz 1% THD 1000W RMS per channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): less than 0.5% (20Hz-20kHz, @ 8 Ohms)
- Input sensitivity and impedance: 1.0v rms (0 dBv) (@ 4 Ohms)
- Frequency response: ±3dB, 1W RMS 8 Ohms (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Signal to noise ratio: Less than 95 dB, unweighted (@ 8 Ohms full power)
- Slew rate: 15v/usec
- Damping factor: 300 (@ 8 Ohms)
- Power consumption: 5A @ 120V AC (@ 8 Ohms)