- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Audio WM16HH 16 CH UHF Handheld Mic
- Write a Review
- H75631 000000000 H75631000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The WM-16HH is a wireless handheld microphone with an operating range of up to 150 feet. It features switching diversity for improved reliability of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Single wireless microphone system with antenna diversity and 16 selectable UHF frequencies.
The WM-16HH is a wireless handheld microphone with an operating range of up to 150 feet. It features switching diversity for improved reliability of the wireless link with 16 selectable UHF frequencies. Outputs include both XLR balanced and a 1/4" mono jacks. The system has a signal-to-noise ratio greater than 94 dB for excellent sound quality. LED "On" and "Low Battery" lights indicate operation status, with a convenient on/off switch on the mic itself. The WM-16HH comes complete with a uni-directional electret condenser wireless mic, a receiver, and 12-volt DC power supply.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Hand Held PLL Synthesized UHF Wireless Microphone System
- Switching diversity (Antenna diversity)
- Super high sensitivity, low noise transmission and reception
- Diversity A/B indicators- indicates the antenna has received the RF signal
- AF indicators the audio signal has been received
- Uni-directional electret condenser unit microphone
- 16 selectable UHF frequencies
- Outputs: XLR balanced & unbalanced 1/4-inch mono jack
- Wireless range up to 150 ft. (In standard condition)
- Freq. channel: 682-698MHz
- S/N ratio more than 94dB
- On/Off control on mic
- On & Low Battery LED indicators
- Includes small screwdriver inside mic to change frequencies
Enjoy the freedom and fidelty of this affordable wireless mic system. Order today.
- Power Supply: DC 12V18V for receiver
- Battery: DC3V (2 x 1.5V AA size batteries) or DC2.4V (2 x 1.2V AA size rechargeable batteries) for transmitter
- Weight (mic & receiver): 0.95 lbs / .43 kgs
- Dimensions: (Receiver only LxWxH): 6.7"x4.17"x1.26" / 170x106x32mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.