- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Dotz Par
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J11170 000000000 J11170000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Dotz Par uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result ...Click To Read More About This Product
High-output, tri-color LED Par.
The ADJ Dotz Par uses advanced COB (Chip On Board) technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a high output, smooth color mixing LED Par with no RGB shadows. Designed for mobile or permanent wash lighting of stages, clubs, dance floors and churches. The COB LED engine on the Dotz Par is a TRI 36W (3-In-1).
The Dotz Par produces wash of 60-degrees (25-degrees if you put on the supplied lens kit). It has 4 DMX Channel modes for programming flexibility, 35 built-in color macros and 5 selectable Dim Curves. The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, Flicker Free operation, DMX and power power daisy-chaining, and a 4-button LCD DMX display. Dotz Par may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively, from a DMX controller, or from the ADJ Par RF wireless remote control.
- High output slim low profile Par fixture with one TRI (3-IN-1) RGB COB LED
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Use as Wash/par or Pixel Mapped for a stunning visual effect
- 5x Operational modes: Auto Run, Sound Active, Color Macro, Dimmer, and DMX Controlled Mode
- 4 DMX channel modes: 3, 4, 5 or 9 channel
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- Built-In preset colors and programs
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 35 built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 60-degrees (25-degrees with supplied lens kit)
- 3-pin XLR chassis mount connectors for DMX linking
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 13 Dotz Par's @ 110V and 28 Dotz Par's @ 230V)
- Power Draw: 36W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- 4-button LCD DMX display on rear panel
- Compatible with ADJ Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Single yoke allows fixture to be mounted
- Light Source: 1x 36-Watt COB TRI LED (RGB: 3-IN-1, rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Auto sensing power supply: AC 100V/60Hz - 240V/50Hz
Call or click to order today!
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13. 5" x 5.75" x 5.75"/ 340 x 140 x 140mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2 kgs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.