- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Echo UV Bar DMX
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08818 000000000 J08818000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This ultraviolet light adds an air of mystery and excitement to any visual effects show. Traditionally, UV lights were bulky, heavy and radiated a lo...Click To Read More About This Product
This UV LED has great coverage and power at a great price.
This ultraviolet light adds an air of mystery and excitement to any visual effects show. Traditionally, UV lights were bulky, heavy and radiated a lot of heat. The ECO UV BAR DMX combines the allure of black lighting with the efficiency and ease of cool-running LED technology. It also offers the simplicity of manual operation as well as the user control of DMX-512. With its wide, 120-degree beam angle this ultraviolet LED fixture provides wide coverage and is great for performance stages, theatrical productions, special effects installations and mobile light show.
The ECO UV BAR DMX offers users more flexibility and control with built-in DMX-512 protocol (3 DMX channels), a 3-Button DMX display, included IR remote control, AC In/Out power linking from the built-in IEC connectors and three operational modes. This fixture requires very little maintenance because it's LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours.
- Bright, high output DMX-512 Ultraviolet Bar with 18x 3-Watt UV LEDs
- Great for performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects installations
- 2 Operational modes: Manual Operation and DMX-512 Mode
- 3 DMX Channels
- On/Off switch on rear panel
- Beam Angle: 120-degree
- LED Strobe effect
- Includes mounting brackets for wall/ceiling mount or to set on the floor for wall washing
- Includes IR Remote
- 3-Button LCD display
Order now to add an exciting new visual dimension to your next gig or party.
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- IEC AC input and output on rear to daisy chain power (Up to 10 Eco UV Bar DMX's)
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 52W
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Light Source: 18x 3-Watt UV LEDs
- Wavelength: 390-410nm
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.5" x 2.5" x 4.75" / 1000 x 60 x 115mm
- Weight: 5 lbs. / 2.3 kgs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.