- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Focus Spot Three Z Pearl
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47983 000000000 J47983000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Focus Spot Three Z Pearl is a 100W LED Moving Head with white casing. It features motorized focus and motorized zoom allowing for a variable...Click To Read More About This Product
100W LED moving-head fixture with motorized focus and motorized zoom.
The ADJ Focus Spot Three Z Pearl is a 100W LED Moving Head with white casing. It features motorized focus and motorized zoom allowing for a variable beam angle from 12 ~ 18-degrees. In addition, ADJ has fitted the Focus Spot Three Z Pearl with one rotating GOBO wheel, one fixed GOBO wheel and one color wheel, letting users generate unique patterns and effects in a series of vibrant hues. There are two 6-facet prisms (one circular and one linear), enabling spellbinding multi-beam effects capable of filling wide spaces with color and movement.
The Three Z Pearl is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a professional LED spot Moving Head. It has 18 & 21 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX I/nOut, PowerCon In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180-degree inverse view mode.
- High Output 100W LED Moving Head spot with white casing
- Motorized Focus
- Motorized Zoom: 12 ~ 18-degree beam angle
- 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 Built-in lighting shows
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Electronic Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- 5 Dimming Curves
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- Gobo Shake effect
- Two 6-facet rotating prism effects (one circular & one linear)
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- 4-Button DMX LCD menu with 180° Inverse View mode
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- Fan cooled
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.