- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ H20 250 EX Lighting Effect
- Write a Review
- Product 801487
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When it was first introduced, American DJ's H2O DJ lighting effect made a big splash in the DJ-club world, with its unique rippling effects that rese...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The next wave in water simulation effects.
When it was first introduced, American DJ's H2O DJ lighting effect made a big splash in the DJ-club world, with its unique rippling effects that resembled flowing water. Now ADJ has launched the next wave in water simulation effects with the all-new H2O 250, a brighter, 250-watt version of the original with upgraded features at a lower price.
Like its popular predecessor, the H2O 250 club light is a great background mood effect for lounges and intimate club areas, turning them into a sea of tranquility with its soothing flowing colored patterns. It is also ideal for creating a spacey, psychedelic atmosphere at retro 60s and 70s parties, mesmerizing guests to go with the flow.
On the upgraded H2O 250, the wave-like patterns and colors are even more vivid and brilliant than before. Not only does the fixture have a higher-output 250-watt halogen lamp, its optic system has also been improved to enhance brightness and color saturation.
The H2O 250 has been given a number of other upgrades, designed to make life easier for mobile DJs. It is equipped with a new electronic transformer, which makes the unit more lightweight and easier to carry from gig to gig. Additionally, the case now features high-tech protective plastic end molds, which safeguard against nicks and dents during transit.
A larger cooling fan has also been added, allowing the H2O 250 to be run continuously all night with no duty cycles. Another new, convenient feature is circuit breaker protection, which eliminates the need to change fuses.
The H2O 250 puts a rainbow of color options at the user's fingertips, featuring 8 vibrant colors plus white. The unit can be run in two operational modes, seamless color scrolling or static color operation--so DJs and clubs can set the right mood for any room or event.
Perhaps the best news of all is that, with all its features and upgrades, the H2O 250 is more affordable than ever.
The H2O 250 comes with an LL-ELC 24-volt 250-watt lamp. Compact and portable, it measures 12-1/2"L x 11"W x 9-1/2"H, and weighs 11 lb.
- High-powered, 250W halogen, simulated water flowing effect
- Designed to project on walls, ceilings or floors with or without fog--great for mood or background lighting
- Electronic Transformer--lightweight, mobile design make the H20 250 easy to transport from gig to gig or easily mountable in permanent installs
- High-tech plastic molded ends protect unit during transport and day-to-day use
- Improved optics and color saturation
- 2 operational modes: seamless scrolling colors or static color operation
- Large fan keeps the unit cool for all-night continuous operation (no duty cycle)
- Circuit-breaker protection (no need to change fuses)
Order the upgraded version of the popular H2O water-flowing effect today.
- Lamp: LL-ELC 24V, 250W
- Dimensions: 9-1/2"H L x 11"W x 12-1/2" (241x277x317mm)
- Weight: 11 lb. / 5kg