Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
American DJ Inno Spot Elitetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Intelligent moving-head light fixture with professional features.
The Inno Spot Elite Intelligent Moving Head boasts an extremely bright 180-Watt LED source. Its professional features include: 7 rotating, replaceable gobos plus spot (6 are glass gobos and 1 is metal), 7 colors plus white, and separate gobo/color wheels. Its hard edge beam is similar to a traditional halogen or discharge lighting effect with a fraction of the power draw (197W) or the hassle of changing out light bulbs (LED source rated at approximately 50,000 hours).
The Inno Spot Elite is packed with exciting built-in light shows when used in Sound Active or linked in Master/Slave mode, offers 15 DMX channels, a motorized focus and Iris, 4-Button LCD DMX menu, Dimming, Shutter and Gobo Shake effect. The Inno Spot Elite may be controlled via Sound Activation with its own built-in programs, a DMX Controller, or the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller.
- High output Intelligent Moving Head with a bright white LED source
- 8 Colors + Spot
- 7 rotating, replaceable gobos + spot
- 6 Glass and 1 Metal Gobo
- 3 Operational modes: DMX-512, Sound Active or Show Mode
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Gobo scroll mode
- Motorized focus & Iris
- 19-degree beam angle
- 15 DMX channels
- 4-button DMX LCD display
- 4 Built-In show modes
- Gobo Shake effect
Cover the stage with American DJ lighting!
Inno Spot Elite Specifications:
- 6-facet rotating prism effect
- Gobo size: 27mm
- (22mm viewable / 0.2mm thickness for metal gobo, 1.1mm thickness for glass gobo)
- 540 pan / 270 tilt (16-bit)
- Fine Pan /Tilt
- Shutter:Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Omega Clamp Included
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable; Power via IEC daisy-chain power link
- (Up to 2 Inno Spot Elite' @ 120V, 4 Inno Spot Elite' @ 220V fixtures)
- Compatible with the ADJ UC3 Series easy-to-use controllers (sold Separately)
- Power consumption: 197W (Full on)
- Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- LED Source: 180W White LED source, 8000K (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Lux @ 3M: 4840 Lux
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.25 x 13 x 20.75 / 333 x 328 x 526mm
- Weight: 29 lbs. / 13 kgs.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.