- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ JOLT 300 1.5W RGB SMD LED
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74784 000000000 L74784000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Jolt 300 is an innovative multi-use strobe / eye candy fixture. It uses 144 1.5W RGB SMD LED for color strobing and eye candy effects, and 14...Click To Read More About This Product
The ADJ Jolt 300 is an innovative multi-use strobe / eye candy fixture. It uses 144 1.5W RGB SMD LED for color strobing and eye candy effects, and 144 .5W white SMD LED located in the center of fixture to create the traditional look of a strobe. Zone chasing control provides an eye candy effect when used together with the white LEDs. The Jolt 300’s massive light output is specifically designed for large stages, nightclubs, live events and touring.
The rear panel has conveniently located connections with 3-pin and 5-pin DMX input connections along with a twist locking power input to receive power. On the other side of the rear panel are the 3-pin and 5-pin DMX outs and the locking power out connections. This enables the unit to receive and pass through power and data to another Jolt 300 fixture. There is also a USB input that allows uses a fast and convenient way to update firmware.
The Jolt 300 offers users an easy way to navigate the built-in features from a LCD display with a 4-button menu system. The display allows users to change dimming modes, dimming speed, programs, color macros, LED refresh rate, gamma settings and DMX channel modes.
A scissor yoke, and an omega bracket come with the fixture so the it can be attached to a clamp and hung on truss.
- Light Source:
- • 144x 1.5W RGB SMD LEDs + 144x .5W Cool White SMD LEDs
- • 120-degree Beam Angle
- • 6000k Color Temperature (White LED’s only)
- • 50,000 Hour Average LED Life
- • 3 Section RGB control
- • 64 built-in Color Macros
- • 32 built-in programs
- • Control Protocol: DMX
- • 6 DMX Modes: 4, 8, 10, 10a, 12,15, 18 and 18a
- • Dim Modes: 6 Presets (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
- • Dim Speed control (0.1~10 Seconds)
- • 0-100% Dimming
- • Strobe, shutter & pulse control
- • Adjustable LED Refresh Rates (900~25kHz)
- • Adjustable Gamma Settings (1.0-2.8)
- • With Wired Digital Communication Network
- • Display: LCD display with 4-button touch menu
- • Compatible with ADJ’s UC IR wireless remote
- • Data: 3-pin & 5-pin DMX In/Out
- • Twist locking power In/Out to daisy chain power
- • Scissor yoke
- • Omega bracket attachment
- • Safety bolt
- • USB port to update firmware
- • 100-240V 50Hz/60Hz (Auto Sensing)
- • Max Power Consumption: 226W
- Dimensions / Weight:
- • Length: 16” (405mm)
- • Width: 7” (175mm)
- • Height: 5.25” (130mm)
- • Weight: 8.5 lbs. (3.8kg)
- What’s Included:
- • 1x Omega Bracket
- • 1x power locking power cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.