- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Mega Par Profile
- Write a Review
- Product H77649
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American DJ Mega Par Profile is a compact, low-profile PAR that is an ideal solution for uplighting or stage lighting applications, and will add ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Super compact, low-profile PAR designed ideally for uplighting and stage lighting.
The American DJ Mega Par Profile is a compact, low-profile PAR that is an ideal solution for uplighting or stage lighting applications, and will add color and excitement to any party. Both the power and DMX inputs and outputs have been intelligently placed on the side of the fixture, not the rear panel, to allow you the option of setting the Mega Par directly on the ground, or inside of the truss to add an uplighting effect.
The Mega Par Profile features smooth RGB color mixing, a 30-degree beam angle, five different operational modes, and has seven DMX Channel modes for a vast variety of programming options. You can also opt to use the American DJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately) to control the unit.
- Ultra-bright slim flat black PAR with 26 red, 46 green, and 36 blue 10mm LEDs
- Smooth RGB color mixing with fast or slow color change operation
- Power and DMX inputs and outputs located on the side of the unit so the PAR can be set flat on the ground or placed inside a truss
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- 7 DMX channel modes, and five operational modes, including auto mode and sound active feature with built-in programs
- 32 Built-in color macros, beam angle of 30-degrees, and a color strobe all combine for the ideal effect
- A low-power draw of 18W, and a 50,000 hr. LED life capacity make the unit optimal for extended use
- Includes dual mounting brackets to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- Linkable through the 3-pin XLR and IEC AC inputs and outputs on the rear of the unit allow for daisy-chaining options
- Compatible with American DJ LED RC wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
The right choice to add compact, low-profile solutions to your lighting designs.
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 90V-240V 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 9" x 3-1/2" x 8-3/4" (225 x 85 x 220mm)
- Weight: 3 lb. / 1.1 kg.