- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Mega QPlus Go
- Write a Review
- J48002 000000000 J48002000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Mega QPlus Go is a compact, low profile battery powered LED Par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and exciteme...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Battery powered LED Par with five 4W (Quad 4-IN-1) RGBA LEDs.
The ADJ Mega QPlus Go is a compact, low profile battery powered LED Par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique “sit-flat” design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power and DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega QPlus Go features five 4-watt, 4-IN-1 RGBA LEDs which offers smooth color mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, five operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active Mode, RGBA Dimmer Mode, Auto Run Mode and Static Color Mode) and has eight DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the Airstream IR App or ADJ UC IR wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega QPlus Go.
- Rechargeable Lithium battery life: up to five hours
- Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- 64 built-in Color Macros
- DMX-512 protocol
- Color strobe effect
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages
- Compatible with UC IR wireless remote (sold separately) and Airstream IR app
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.