- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus
- Write a Review
- Product J22728
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful lighting effect with versatile mounting options.
The ADJ Mega Tripar Profile Plus is a compact, low profile par designed for uplighting and stage lighting, and will bring color and excitement to any party. This fixture features an unique œsit-flat design so that it may sit directly on the ground or inside truss without the scissor yoke because the power & DMX ins and outs are mounted on the side of the fixture, not on the rear.
The Mega Tripar Profile Plus features 5 x 4-Watt, 4-N-1 RGB + UV LEDs which offer smooth Color Mixing, has a 40-degree beam angle, 5 operational modes (including DMX, Sound Active Mode, RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Auto Run Mode, & Static Color Mode), and has 5 DMX Channel modes for a variety of programming options. Users can also use the ADJ LED RC wireless remote, which is sold separately, to control the Mega Tripar Profile Plus.
- Great for washes
- Color mixing
- Strobe effect
- DMX ready
- Includes mounting yoke
Order today for a powerful, bright LED coverage.
- Ultra bright slim flat black Par with 5 x 4-Watt, 4-IN-1 Quad LEDs
- ¢ Smooth RGB + UV Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- ¢ Unique œsit-flat design: Power & DMX Ins/Outs intelligently designed so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- ¢ Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- ¢ 5 DMX Channel modes: 4, 5, 6, 9 or 10 channel modes
- ¢ 5 Operational modes: Auto Run Mode (16 Color Change Mode, 16 Color Fade Modes, & 1 Combined Mode), Sound Active Mode (16 Modes), RGB + UV Dimmer Mode, Static Color Mode (64 Colors), and DMX Controlled
- ¢ Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- ¢ Stand Alone or Master/Slave Configuration
- ¢ Beam Angle: 40 degrees
- ¢ 64 built-in Color Macros
- ¢ DMX-512 protocol
- ¢ Color strobe effect
- ¢ Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- ¢ Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- ¢ Flicker Free
- ¢ Includes a scissor yoke to hang on truss, mount on a wall or set on the ground
- ¢ Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- ¢ Power Draw: 21W Max
- ¢ IEC AC input and out put on the side of the fixture to daisy chain the power cords (link up to 30 fixtures)
- ¢ Compatible with ADJ LED RC2 wireless infrared remote control up to 30 ft./ 10M (sold separately)
- ¢ Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- ¢ Dimensions (LxWxH): 8.75x8.75x3.25/ 225x220x85mm
- ¢ Weight: 2.7 lbs./ 1.23 kg.