- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Megaflash 800W DMX Strobe
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 803204 000000000 803204000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American DJ Mega Flash DMX is a powerful DMX-compatible strobe light with a whopping 800 watts of output. Compact and pocketbook-friendly, the br...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultrapowerful 800W output!
The American DJ Mega Flash DMX is a powerful DMX-compatible strobe light with a whopping 800 watts of output. Compact and pocketbook-friendly, the brilliant Mega Flash DMX outstrobes similar fixtures in its price range by as much as a brightness factor of 4.
With the power to transform any dance floor into a heavenly pulsar, the Mega Flash DMX strobe light is the product of cutting-edge lighting technology that allows for enormous amounts of added wattage without all the excess weight associated with older designs. Small and compact, the fixture weighs a mere 5 lb. and is housed in a durable, high-tech plastic case that protects the strobe light from damage during transport, setup, and breakdown.
The American DJ Mega Flash DMX lets you change strobe speeds and adjust dimming from 0-100 percent via a standard DMX lighting controller. Speed- and dimming-control knobs are also located on the rear of the unit if you want to operate the Mega Flash DMX without a controller. The American DJ strobe light also can be set to operate in sound-active mode to flash along to the beat of the music.
- Bright 800W lamp
- Compact design
- DMX-512 protocol
- 2 DMX channels for speed and dimming
- Adjustable flash rate and intensity rate
- 1-15 flashes per second
- 0-100% dimming control
- Sound active with built-in microphone
- Thermostat protection
- Large coverage area
- Easy lamp replacement
- Built-in adjustable hanging yoke
- Lamp: ZB-800, 800W strobe lamp
- Dimensions: 4"L x 15.5"W x 8.5"H (102 x 394 x 216mm)
- Weight: 5 lb. (2.2kg)
- Duty cycle: 15 minutes on/off
- Ventilation: Air-cooled
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.