- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Pinspot LED Quad DMX
- Write a Review
- J19473 000000000 J19473000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Pinspot LED Quad DMX is a 8-Watt Quad Color (4-IN-1) Pinspot with red, green, blue and white diodes on one LED. It produces sharp 15-degree b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Narrow spot light with 8W quad-color LED.
The ADJ Pinspot LED Quad DMX is a 8-Watt Quad Color (4-IN-1) Pinspot with red, green, blue and white diodes on one LED. It produces sharp 15-degree beams on light, and is designed to spot tables, decor, architecture or used for special effects.
The Pinspot LED Quad DMX comes with a wireless ADJ UC IR remote to control color fades, built-in shows, dimming, strobe, black out and sound activation. DMX connections allow users to connect and control multiple units at the same time from a DMX software or hardware controller.
8W Quad (4-in-1) RGBW LED Pinspot (Rated at approximately 10,000 hours)
Operational Modes: DMX Controlled / Sound Active / IR Remote / Auto Run Programs
Beam Angle: 15-Degrees
Lumens: 740 @ 1M at 15
DMX Channel: 6 Channel
DMX Connections: 3-Pin DMX In / Out
Dimming: Adjustable via IR remote
Shutter / Strobe: Adjustable via IR remote
ADJ UC IR wireless remote included
Input Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Dimensions: 8 x 4 x 2.75 / 205x98x61mm
Weight: 1 lbs / 0.4kgs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.