- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Pocket Roll Pak
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J22734 000000000 J22734000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Scanners are the greatest. They accentuate high energy dance music like no other effect. This is two of American DJ's popular Inno Pocket Roll scanne...Click To Read More About This Product
Two scanners with carry bag.
Scanners are the greatest. They accentuate high energy dance music like no other effect. This is two of American DJ's popular Inno Pocket Roll scanner, along with a a custom made bag that holds them perfectly for easy transport. Its time for a Scanner revolution! Compact in size and light weight, the Pocket Roll Pak is an ideal lighting effect for any mobile entertainer, small nightclub, bar, lounge, bowling and entertainment centers.
The Pocket Roll Pak includes two Inno Pocket Roll's and an F4 Par Bag. Each Inno Pocket Roll features a bright 12-Watt LED engine and 12 exciting built-in light shows in a very compact, mobile case. Add this to a light show that has a couple of moving head effects, a laser and a couple of washes and you are really in for an amazing light show.
These pocket sized, flat mirrored Scanners have a 14-degree beam angle that project 8 fixed GOBO/Color patterns (plus spot/white) from a single wheel. The Pocket Roll Pak is built with high quality, precision stepper motors for speed and accuracy.
The Pocket Roll Pak is great for high energy music, and highly compliments Moving Head effects.
- Really bright and dramatic
- Eight fixed GOBOs
- 12 Built-in light shows
- DMX, sound active and internal
Order today. Wherther it's the start of your light show or a finishing touch, scanners are always a welcome lighting effect.
- ¢ 2x Inno Pocket Roll
- ¢ F4 Par Bag
- ¢ 12-Watt LED DMX Barrel Mirrored Scanner
- ¢ Single GOBO/Color wheel: 8 fixed GOBO/Colors + spot/white
- ¢ 3 Operational modes: DMX, Sound Active & Internal Show control modes
- ¢ 6 DMX channels
- ¢ 12 Built-in shows
- ¢ Gobo Shake effect
- ¢ Gobo scroll mode
- ¢ Beam Angle: 14-degrees
- ¢ X/Y mirror movement
- ¢ Stepper motors with micro stepping
- ¢ 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- ¢ Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- ¢ Dimming: 0% - 100%
- ¢ Display Inversion Mode
- ¢ IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 19 Inno Pocket Roll' @ 120V and 35 Inno Pocket Roll' @ 230V )
- ¢ Hanging Yoke + safety hook included
- ¢ Optional IR wireless remote control: Full On, Stand by, Strobe, Color Change, Dimming, Sound Active On/Off (ADJ UC IR Not Included)
- ¢ Power consumption: 36W (Full-On)
- ¢ Multi-voltage Operation: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- ¢ LED Source: 12W White LED source (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- ¢ Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 5.25 x 6.5 / 329 x 132 x 165mm
- ¢ Weight: 6 lbs. / 2.6 kgs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.