- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ POW-R BAR LINK Professional Power Strip Surge Protector
- Write a Review
- L26651 000000000 L26651000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a heavy-duty metal construction, the POW-R BAR LINK is fitted with six surge-protected 3-prong Edison sockets, which are located on its top pane...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Rugged construction for professional use.
With a heavy-duty metal construction, the POW-R BAR LINK is fitted with six surge-protected 3-prong Edison sockets, which are located on its top panel and are spaced out to accommodate even the bulkiest of plugs. Its power input is supplied by a pro-grade locking powerCON socket on one side of the unit and a corresponding powerCON output socket is also located on the other side. This means that multiple POW-R BAR LINKs can be daisy-chained together.
Whether you’re a lighting designer, sound engineer, AV technician, mobile DJ or any other kind of entertainment technology professional, getting a reliable power supply to your equipment is essential. Lighting, video and audio equipment capable of filling a venue with a true entertainment experience takes a lot of juice and—especially in the world of touring, festivals and one-off special events—cheap plastic power strips simply won’t cut it. That’s where ADJ’s new POW-R BAR LINK comes in, it’s a heavy duty linkable power bar that has been specially designed for use by entertainment tech pros!
A 6-foot power cord fitted with a 3-prong Edison socket is supplied with the POW-R BAR LINK, but other lengths of cord can also be used to allow the unit to be positioned wherever it is needed. Any length of powerCON extension can then be used to link multiple POW-R BAR LINK units, making them a flexible solution for distributing power across a stage setup. One or more POW-R BAR LINKs are ideal for providing the backline power for bands at concerts and festivals, and they are equally well-suited to providing power distribution at FOH and monitor mix positions.
The POW-R BAR LINK is also fitted with an M10 bolt hole on its rear panel, which can be used to fit a clamp to allow hanging from a truss or lighting stand. This means the unit is also ideal for providing simple and reliable power distribution for a lighting rig or AV installation.
- Six surge-protected AC 3-prong Edison power sockets
- Shelf for placing mobile phone or tablet
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- M10 bolt on rear to attach to clamp
- 6-foot cord
When power matters, don't risk using inferior power strips—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.