- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ UC IR Infrared Remote Control
- Write a Review
- J25927 000000000 J25927000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Infrared remote control for Inno Pocket Spot, Inno Pocket Spot Pearl, Inno Pocket Wash, Inno Pocket Scan, Inno Pocket Roll, Inno Pocket Fusion, Inno ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Infrared remote control for select ADJ fixtures.
Infrared remote control for Inno Pocket Spot, Inno Pocket Spot Pearl, Inno Pocket Wash, Inno Pocket Scan, Inno Pocket Roll, Inno Pocket Fusion, Inno Pocket Spot Twins, Inno Pocket Beam Q4, LED UV Go and Pinspot LED Pro. To control the fixture you must aim the remote at the front of the fixture and be no more than 30 feet away.
STAND BY - Pressing this button will blackout the fixture. Press the button again to return to the initial state
FULL ON - Hold this button down to fully light up the unit. When you let the button go, the unit will return to its previous state
FADE/GOBO - Control fade or GOBO (depending on the fixture)
œDIMMER + and œDIMMER - - Use the buttons to adjust the output intensity
STROBE - Press and hold this button for strobing
COLOR - Press this button to activate color mode. Use buttons 1-5 to select your desired color
1- 9 BUTTONS - Use buttons 1-9 to select your desired color when color mode is active or your desired show when show mode is active
SOUND ON & OFF - Use the buttons to activate and deactivate sound active mode
SHOW 0 - Press this button to select Show 0, use buttons 1-9 to select Shows 1-9, press the Show 0 button twice to run Show 10, and press button 1 twice to run show 11
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.