- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antares Kantos 1.0 Audio-Controlled Synth
- Write a Review
- Product 707157
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Unlike other synthesizers, Kantos is controlled by audio input”any pitched monophonic audio. It analyzes incoming audio and extracts pitch, dynamics,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A different kind of software synth.
Unlike other synthesizers, Kantos is controlled by audio input”any pitched monophonic audio. It analyzes incoming audio and extracts pitch, dynamics, harmonic content, and formant characteristics, and then uses this information to control its Kantos 1.0 sound engine. The sound engine provides the following functions: wavetable oscillators, pitch constraint and quantization control, noise source, resonant multimode filter, timbral articulator, envelope generators, LFO, modulation matrix, gate generator, delay line, mixer, and more. In short, it does all sorts of surprising and weird stuff.
- Gate generator controls triggering and duration of envelopes
- 2 flexible wavetable oscillators, each with its own multimode resonant filter and chorus generator
- Broadband noise generator with a dedicated multimode resonant filter, useful for adding sibilance and creating whispering effects
- Articulator uses harmonics and formant information and applies it to the output of the oscillators and noise generator
- 2 multi-waveform LFOs are routed in the modulation matrix
- 2 ADSR envelope generators are included as modulation sources
- Flexible modulation matrix provides an almost-limitless variety of dynamic effects
- For rhythmic effects, kantos includes a delay line with variable feedback
- Output section includes 2 mixers: a submixer to control internal sound sources and a main mixer that lets you balance the main synth output, the delay line return, and, if desired, the original unprocessed input audio
Run with the mutants. Take your electronic music into weird new zones. Get Kantos today.